Piano Playground is an online group piano series for children ages 4 to 7 years.
This mini group class series is the perfect introduction to the piano and requires no prior experience in playing or reading music. This program will consist of 4 group classes on the piano (1 hour in length) that guide children from pre-staff notation to staff reading through activities that are fun, interactive, and enhance learning and heightened interest in music. Students will connect with their teacher online through ZOOM.
- 4 online group classes (60 min each)
- Ages 4 to 7 (parent guidance requested to access ZOOM class)
- Piano or keyboard required at home
Materials are not included in the cost of the program. Students are required to purchase the following digital resource or order the online copy to take part in this class!
- Digital book: Piano Adventures - Primer Level Lesson Book *can be purchased on Apple Books through the APP store
- Kindle Edition: Piano Adventures - Primer Level Lesson Book
- Order a Copy: Piano Adventures - Primer Level Lesson Book
After the Piano Playground Program, students will have the option to continue with group piano classes or join private lesson programming. The piano playground program is designed to give your student exposure to the instrument and give them an exciting introduction to the magical world of music!
Upcoming Summer Sessions
Session 1 - Each Tuesday in July from 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Begins Tuesday, July 6th 2021 and runs for 4 weeks
- Ends Tuesday, July 27th 2021
Session 2 - Each Tuesday in August from 4:30pm-5:30pm
- Begins Tuesday, August 3rd and runs for 4 weeks
- Ends Tuesday, August 24th 2021
Summer lessons 2021 will take place online via ZOOM.